Posted On 2018/10/09
Closing Date 2018/11/30
Location Cambridge, ON
About this position
Are you an HR Manager with experience leading a team? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing Canadian owned company in the Cambridge area? Do you like to partner with the business and provide HR solutions to help drive a business forward? Our client located in the Cambridge area is looking to hire a seasoned Human Resource Manager to lead an HR team of 3. Our client is growing rapidly and they have many exciting HR related projects on the horizon that this person will be instrumental in managing.
If this opportunity is of interested to you please contact Peter Lister at email@example.com and quote job # 4028.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
Fill out the form below or Call 1.855.979.1297
- Managing, mentor and coach an HR team of 3 that includes and HR Generalist, Recruiter and Payroll
- Support Senior Management by providing human resource advisory
- Advise on compensation and benefit strategies
- Oversee the HR department budget
- Establish and maintain strategies on recruitment and retention
- Communicate and promote the organizations engagement in the community
- Write and maintain policies, procedures and guidelines
- Support effective coaching, counseling and progressive disciplinary strategies on all employee relation issues, up to and including terminations
- Other HR related projects as required
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP or CHRL) designation strongly preferred
- 5 plus years’ experience as an HR Manager
- Must have the ability to understand business operations from a strategic and tactical perspective
- Must have the ability to build strong relationships within the business