Posted On 2019/04/15
Closing Date 2019/05/31
Location Tillsonburg, ON
To apply please email email@example.com
Our client, an established and successful small company in Tillsonburg, has an immediate opportunity for an Accountant to join their team! Reporting to the Owners, this position is responsible for all day to day accounting activities including complex billing, banking, month end reporting and payroll. This opportunity is ideal for candidates who enjoy working with a small team in a fast-paced setting.
What our client can offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefit plan
- Professional yet relaxed work environment
- Flexible working hours
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established, private company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job #4227 in the subject line or you can contact Antonia directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation and deposits
- Preparing monthly financial reports
- Process bi-weekly payroll for 15-20 employees
- Prepare Government remittances
- Liaise with external Accounting Firm at year end
- Additional duties as required
- Must have a minimum of 3 years related experience in Accounting or Bookkeeping
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential for success in this role
- Candidates must be system savvy with hands-on experience using computerized accounting systems
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word and Excel is required