Posted On 2019/06/11
Closing Date 2019/07/31
Location Kitchener, ON
To apply please email Cheryl.email@example.com
Our client, an exciting and growing business in Kitchener is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the AP team and will be a hands-on Manager for the organization.
What our client can offer you:
- Well established, successful company
- Great culture
- Competitive compensation plus company benefits
- Pension plan offered
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a stable, yet growing company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please send your resume, quoting job # 4287 to Cheryl Crozier directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting
- Manage AP staff
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives for the Accounts Payable department
- GL and bank reconciliations
- Review contractual agreements
- Coordinate year end inventory audit
- Facilitate customer rebates including customer interaction
- Cash management activities
- A minimum of 2 years management experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills. (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- CPA designation is required
- Experience working with an ERP system