Posted On 2019/09/04
Closing Date 2019/10/31
Location Mississauga, ON
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client a large, successful and stable company located in Mississauga is looking for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join their team for an 18-month contract. This role would be ideal for someone with 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job #4365 in the subject line or you can contact Alexandra Scretas directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Full cycle credit and collections
- Set up new accounts and assist with establishment of credit terms and limits
- Maintain customer accounts to ensure timely processing and prompt payment
- Engage in collections effects and conflict resolution on outstanding receivables
- Prepare and update aging reports
- Other duties as required
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Experience with SAP
- Independent and a team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills