Posted On 2019/03/13
Closing Date 2019/04/30
Location Hamilton, ON
To apply please email email@example.com
Our client, an established manufacturing company in Hamilton, is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team. Reporting to the Controller, the position has full ownership of the AR function and works collaboratively with a small accounting team.
What our client can offer you:
- Positive work environment
- Above average compensation
- Excellent work/life balance
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 4186 in the subject line or you can contact (enter name) directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Prepare invoices on a daily basis
- Post revenue by verifying and entering transactions from bank statements and payments received
- Prepare journal entries
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts pertaining to AR
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
- Assist with year-end closings
- Resolve collection issues with customers
- Must have a minimum of 5 years Accounts Receivable experience
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential for success in this role
- Advanced Excel skills are required
- Experience with SAP is an asset