Posted On 2019/07/16
Closing Date 2019/08/31
Location Kitchener, ON
To apply please email email@example.com
Our client is a rapidly growing private company that has been in business since the 1980s in the KW area and is growing it’s operations across Canada. Our client is looking to hire an Assistant Controller. The Assistant Controller will have 3 direct reports and will report in the Controller and work closely with the CFO. If you are an accountant or financial analyst looking to take the next step in your career, then this could be the opportunity you are looking for. You will be part of an entrepreneurial company and not only work in accounting but also work closely with operations.
What our client can offer you:
- Being part of a successful local company that is extremely stable and well known in the KW region
- Opportunity for career growth
- Exposure a wide variety of business-related challenges including; accounting, leadership, budgeting and forecasts, banking/finance, operations and marketing
Our client is offering a competitive salary, with the potential to earn a significant salary and opportunity to grow. If you are looking for an opportunity that involves operations and accounting, then this could be the role you are looking for. If you possess the necessary skill sets and this is a role that you are excited to learn more about email your resume immediately to Peter Lister and quote job order number #4288.
We’d like to thank all applicants however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.
- Manage the day-to-day accounting for a midsize private corporation
- Supervise and mentor an accounting staff of 3
- Complete monthly financial statements
- Assist the Corporate controller with year-end audit
- Assist with Budgeting process
- Work closely with operations on budgets and variance analysis
- Other project as required
- Actively pursuing or completed an Accounting designation; CPA (CA, CMA, CGA)
- 3+ Years of relevant accounting experience
- Our client will consider a new CPA coming out of Public Accounting or someone already working in industry
- Our client is looking for a career focused person who has the desire to grow
- Above average communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced excel skills