Posted On 2019/06/17
Closing Date 2019/07/29
Location Milton, ON
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Distribution client, located in Milton, has an immediate opening for a BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE. This role is ideal for a customer-focussed professional, who enjoys trouble-shooting, communicating (writing and speaking) in both French and English, and has a strong work ethic and is always willing to go the extra mile in a fast-paced environment, where “all hands are on deck” at all times!
What our client can offer you:
- Opportunity for career advancement and personal growth
- Competitive compensation, benefits, RRSP and profit sharing
- Convenient west GTA location – easy access from Guelph, Burlington, Oakville, and Mississauga
- Really nice people to work with!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company in the local area! Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 4279 in the subject line, or, you can contact Karen Hannam directly at email@example.com.
We’d like to thank all applicants, however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.
- Effectively manage and respond to incoming customer inquiries (calls, emails, EDI) in a timely manner
- Enter and track orders using in-house system (training provided)
- Work closely with customers and internal departments to follow up on outstanding or late shipments, back-orders, inquiries related to pricing, billing, product availability, etc.
- Provide feedback and/or recommendations that will help streamline or improve upon existing processes/procedures in a fast-paced, customer focused environment
- FULLY BILINGUAL in FRENCH and ENGLISH (oral, reading and writing skills required)
- 3+ years of customer service experience (office environment)
- College or university diploma/degree
- Computer savvy, quick learner
- Able to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced, small company/office environment with changing priorities
- A team-player, able to work an 8-hour day between the hours of 8 am and 6 pm, Monday to Friday