Posted On 2019/09/27
Closing Date 2019/10/31
Location Burlington, ON
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, an established and growing distribution company located in Burlington, has an immediate opportunity for a BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to join their team for a 14-month contract. This position provides assistance to customers by accurately processing daily sales orders and effectively solving any issues related to outstanding orders or delivered products.
What our client can offer you:
- Positive, collaborative work environment
- Convenient West-End location!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established and growing company in the local area! Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 4376 in the subject line, or, you can contact Antonia directly at the email address above.
We’d like to thank all applicants, however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.
- Effectively manage and respond to incoming customer inquiries (calls, emails, EDI) in a timely manner
- Enter and track orders using in-house system (training provided)
- Work closely with customers and internal departments to follow up on outstanding or late shipments, back-orders, inquiries related to pricing, billing, product availability, etc.
- Provide feedback and/or recommendations that will help streamline or improve upon existing processes/procedures in a fast-paced, customer focused environment
- Additional administrative tasks as required to assist the department
- Candidates must be FLUENTLY BILINGUAL (English/French) with exceptional verbal, reading and writing skills
- 3+ years of customer service experience in a corporate office setting is required
- Post-Secondary Education is preferred
- The ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced, small company environment with ever-changing priorities is required
- This position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to effectively manage customer relationships while resolving issues or problems