Posted On 2019/05/09
Closing Date 2019/06/29
Location Mississauga, ON
To apply please email email@example.com
$49,500 annual base salary + commission (monthly)
Our client is a national distributor of plumbing, industrial/maintenance supplies, HVAC, electrical and janitorial products. Business is booming and as a result, they are hiring a BILINGUAL (French/English) INSIDE SALES representative to join their team.
Working closely with the customer service group and sales department, the INSIDE SALES rep will contact existing, ‘warm’, and prospective customers, to communicate product specials, buying incentives and promotions. The incumbent will also provide back-up to customer service, as required.
What our client can offer you:
- Monthly bonus program
- Benefits, RRSP and profit sharing
- Friendly team, modern office environment
- Recognized and trusted brand, a company you can ‘feel good’ about!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company in the local area. Interested and qualified applicants, please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job #4080 in the subject line, or you can contact Karen Hannam directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.
- Utilize warm leads and source new sales opportunities through in-bound lead follow-up and outbound calling and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve monthly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key player and generate interest in services/products offered
- Maintain and grow database of prospects within the assigned territory
- Previous inside sales experience ideally in a quota-driven environment
- Strong computer skills (MS Office)
- Exceptional ENGLISH and FRENCH communication skills – verbal and written
- Detailed, highly organized and able to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Comfortable using the telephone to drive sales and keep in touch with customers
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Team-focused but able to work independently as required