Posted On 2019/08/13
Closing Date 2019/09/30
Location London, ON
To apply, please email email@example.com
Are you currently working as a Branch Manager for a Financial Institution? Would you like to have better working hours? Are you looking to work for an organization that offers excellent benefits? Would you like to be part of a growing team that can offer you career growth? If you said yes to these questions this could be the opportunity for you.
Our client is looking to hire a Branch Manager for their location in London, ON.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organization which is very involved in its community. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 4342 in the subject line or you can contact Cheryl directly at the email address noted above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Lead and mentor the team, following organization’s values and mission
- Manage hiring, coaching and training for the branch
- Plan and manage the workflow of the staff
- Take responsibility for business plans to achieve goals and targets
- Monitor internal audit and control functions
- Manage expenses and revenue generation
- Follow organization’s procedures for credit applications, adhering to credit approval limits when processing loan applications
- Administer the employee performance management process
- Represent the organization in the local community
- Post-secondary education in Business, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years experience in a supervisory role in Financial Services
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Mutual Funds Sales and Licensing considered an asset