Posted On 2019/06/11
Closing Date 2019/06/25
Location Oakville, ON
To Apply email email@example.com
Our client is a successful Canadian based manufacturing company with locations throughout North America and they currently have an opening for an operating company based in Oakville. This is an exciting opportunity to work with and be a part of a large Manufacturing company experiencing growth in a highly visible role. The Controller will oversee finance for two plants while overseeing a team of 4 and have a significant opportunity to effect positive change in financial performance of the plant working with the GM.
Our client is offering a challenging opportunity for someone to make an impact on the profitability of operations. The company offers a competitive compensation package and great working environment for the right candidate. If you possess the necessary skill sets and this sounds like the challenging opportunity that you have been looking for then send an email immediately to the email address above and quote job order number 42355.
- Lead the accounting function within a large plant managing a team of 4
- Work with General Manager to ensure operational and margin profitability
- Financial budgeting, forecasting and planning
- Lead Financial Statement preparation and month end close
- Financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and analysis for the plants
- Analyze and provide commentary on month, quarterly and annual performance
- Support the plant and plant management to identify areas for cost savings and productivity increases
- Accounting designation required, CPA
- 5+ years relevant experience in plant setting
- Strong cost, accounting operations and analytical background