Posted On 2019/04/12
Closing Date 2019/05/31
Location Oakville, ON
To apply please email email@example.com
Our client, a Canadian manufacturing company located in Oakville is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing and promoting customer care excellence as part of the front-line sales team providing day-to-day support to an active customer base.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 4231 in the subject line or you can contact Alexandra Scretas directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Provide excellent service by developing and maintaining relationships with assigned customers
- Accurately enter orders into ERP
- Communicate with customers via phone and email regarding orders and shipments
- Prepare paperwork for cross-border shipments
- Address customer complaints in a professional manner and ensure prompt resolutions
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure customer requirements at met
- Post-secondary degree preferred
- 5+ years previous customer service experience
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written, oral, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle multiple tasks simultaneously