Posted On 2019/08/08
Closing Date 2019/09/28
Location Mississauga, ON
To apply please email email@example.com
Our client is a North American distributor of industrial products, with Canadian Head Office located in Mississauga. Due to growth, they have an immediate opening for a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE. This role is ideal for a customer-focussed professional with amazing communication skills, and enjoys working with commercial, institutional and industrial customers to place orders, provide product information and pricing, delivery status and back order inquiries.
What our client can offer you:
- Team setting, training and learning opportunities
- Base salary of $47-50K
- Top-notch benefits program including RRSP and 3 weeks vacation to start
- Convenient west GTA location – commutable from Milton, Mississauga and Brampton
- Really nice people to work with!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established and reputable company in the local area! Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 4284 in the subject line, or, you can contact Karen Hannam directly at the email listed above.
We’d like to thank all applicants, however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.
- Source, order and process non-stock products with various suppliers.
- Provide product quotations as required.
- Understand the customer’s needs and requirements and provide solutions.
- Continuously update customers about product availability, changes and modifications.
- Communicate and co-ordinate with cross-functional departments.
- Liaise between customers and internal partners re: delivery status and pricing.
- Update and maintain accurate customer account information in CRM
- Participate in new product training and team meetings.
- Exceptional English communication skills (verbal and written)
- 3+ years of customer service – order processing experience (office environment)
- Self-motivated and driven for success, acts with urgency
- Proven ability to build effective partnerships throughout the organization
- Effectively prioritizes multiple demands and follows through on commitments
- Ability to work with others in a team-based environment.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Product knowledge (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, hardware) is a plus, but not mandatory