Posted On 2019/09/10
Closing Date 2019/10/31
Location Kitchener, ON
To apply please email Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking to work in a growing organization? Is your strength in leadership, strategy, and process implementation? Looking to work for a company with a great environment? If you have 5+ years of management experience in the customer service area you will want to read more about the exciting opportunity! Our Client in the Tri-City area is looking to have a Customer Service Supervisor join their team!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 4346 in the subject line or you can contact Cheryl directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Implementation of processes and procedures
- Lead a team of CSRs ensuring customer satisfaction
- Work collaboratively with all departments to ensure highest level of sales and customer satisfaction
- Create KPIs, reports
- Strategically analyze numbers to identify trends and suggest solutions
- Responsible for various reports on a weekly/monthly basis
- Perform performance reviews for your staff
- Post secondary education in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience in a call center
- Technical/Mechanical background
- Salesforce experience considered an asset
- Proven ability coaching a team