Posted On 2020/01/09
Closing Date 2020/01/23
Location Mississauga, ON
To apply please email email@example.com
Our client is a rapidly growing real estate-based company located in Mississauga and they have an immediate requirement for a progressive Director of Property Accounting. This is an exciting opportunity for a technically strong CPA, CA with experience in public accounting and people management to work with a great company offering growth to the VP level over the next couple of years. This role requires a high performer, someone highly engaged and capable to achieving results and managing a large team of 15 including 2 managers.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and above average opportunity for growth. If you meet the requirements we are looking for and you are excited to join a progressive and growing finance team then please send your resume to the email address above and quote job order number 4454
- Manage a team of 15 customer and property accounting including 2 managers
- Technical lead for the group and responsible for month end, year end and quarter end reporting for properties
- Manage and ultimately responsible for financial and management reporting and month end, quarter end and year end
- Manage the Accounting team and ensure accuracy and deadlines are met
- Design and improvement of financial systems to improve overall integrity of financial reporting, planning and controls
- Review current practices within the department and group recommending and implementing more efficient and effective business process.
- Accounting Designation, CPA, CA with experience in a public accounting firm
- 3+ years of progressive management experience in large company environments
- Strong ability to set goals and prioritize while leading a team to achieve objectives