Posted On 2019/12/16
Closing Date 2020/01/31
Location Burlington, ON
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a leader in the construction industry, is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their Burlington team! Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this position is responsible for full cycle accounting, reporting and analysis and will be involved in special projects as the organization continues to grow.
What our client can offer you:
- Positive work environment
- Competitive compensation plus company benefits
- Career progression
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established and growing company in the local area! Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 4453 in the subject line or you can contact Antonia directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Full cycle accounting
- Prepare working papers for quarter-end and year-end closings
- Analyze the performance of past projects and assist with planning for new projects
- Review sales transactions and record the resulting journal entries
- Prepare and file the monthly HST returns
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Assist with other tasks and special projects as required
- 3+ years of progressive experience in accounting is required; ideally you are working in Public Accounting and looking to transition into Industry
- Candidates must possess or be close to completing an accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA)
- This position requires a proactive individual who is motivated and driven to met objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential for success in this position