Posted On 2019/10/01
Closing Date 2019/11/16
Location Etobicoke, ON
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client a well-established Canadian distribution company is looking for a Human Resources Generalist for a 16-month contract. This role is ideal for someone with 3-5 years of experience in a similar stand-alone role. You will be responsible for managing the administration of HR policies, procedures and programs as well as maintaining a presence with all employees and assisting in maintaining a strong company culture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a stable company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 4383 in the subject line or you can contact Alexandra directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Engage employees and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Provide advice and follow-up on policies and procedures
- Support, coach and counsel supervisors on employee relations and legislative matters
- Assist with Employee Health and Safety
- Recruitment, on-boarding and orientation
- Other HR related projects as required
- 3 plus years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working in a distribution environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills