Posted On 2019/04/12
Closing Date 2019/05/25
Location Mississauga, ON
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a growing Canadian based company in Mississauga is looking for a Legal Contracts Manager to join their team. This role would be ideal for someone with 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 4215 in the subject line or you can contact Alexandra Scretas directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Manage all contract operations within the organization
- Act as point of contact for customers regarding contractual matters
- Review, evaluate and negotiate contract terms and conditions in a timely manner
- Draft contractual clauses
- Provide guidance and training to staff regarding contract procedures and practices
- Develop and implement procedures as well as maintain company contract policies
- Maintenance of records and documentation
- 5+ year of experience in a similar role
- Post-Secondary Degree
- Extensive knowledge of contract law
- Solid negotiation and analytical skills
- Organized and proactive with the ability to meet critical deadlines
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills