Posted On 2019/09/19
Closing Date 2019/10/31
Location Orangeville, ON
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, an established manufacturer located in Dufferin County, has a permanent, full-time opening for a Maintenance Supervisor. The ideal candidate will have 7-10 years of ‘hands-on’ maintenance experience, an electrical certification and several years experience leading and mentoring a small team of millwrights in a fast-paced medium-sized manufacturing facility.
What our client can offer you:
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
- Straight day shift – 7:30-4:00, Monday to Friday
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established, respected and growing company in Dufferin County. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 4374 in the subject line, or you can contact Karen Hannam directly at the email address listed above.
We’d like to thank all applicants however only those under serious consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
- Ensures that all plant equipment and facility are in good working order
- Conduct regular inspection, testing and preventative maintenance of machinery to minimize equipment downtime
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment, complying with legal codes/regulations and company standards/procedures
- Controlling department costs and expenses
- Ensure the ongoing training, development and evaluation of maintenance employees
- Participate in CI projects as assigned
- Electrical designation (309A, Red Seal, or similar trade designation)
- 7+ years of maintenance experience in a medium-sized, manufacturing facility
- Exceptional English communication skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office; computerized maintenance management system experience preferred
- Supervisory / leadership experience