Posted On 2019/09/03
Closing Date 2019/10/31
Location Burlington, ON
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is looking for an experienced mortgage agent to join their team. This role is ideal for a someone with 1-5 years of experience in a similar role who thrives in a fast-paced small office environment.
What our client can offer you:
- A great working environment
- Mentoring and support
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent earning potential
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job #4360 in the subject line or you can contact Alexandra directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Process mortgage applications from provided leads
- Follow up with clients in a timely manner to ensure a smooth process
- Review and verify applications and documents for completeness and accuracy
- Continually strive to improve the client experience
- 1-5 years in a similar role
- Mortgage agent course and licence or willingness to obtain
- Positive attitude, goal oriented and a self starter
- Work well independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills