Posted On 2019/12/13
Closing Date 2020/01/31
Location Mississauga, ON
To apply please email Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client located in Mississauga is looking for a Payroll and HR Coordinator for a 12-18 month contract. This role would be ideal for someone with experience in a similar role processing full cycle payroll for Canadian and US employees.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 4450 in the subject line or you can contact Alexandra Scretas directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Prepares biweekly payroll for Canadian and the US employees
- Audit and investigate all data
- Year end processing including T4 and W2
- Monitor Government remittances
- Payroll allocations and monthly accruals
- Manages retirement programs (RRSP and 401(k))
- New hire onboarding and paperwork processing
- Post secondary education in HR or Business
- 3+ years in full cycle payroll
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now preferred
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and time management skills