Posted On 2019/09/10
Closing Date 2019/11/09
Location Burlington, ON
To apply please email email@example.com
Our client, an established and growing company in Burlington, has an immediate opportunity for a Payroll & Benefits Specialist to join their team. This position would best suit an experienced payroll professional who is system-savvy and competent using Ceridian to process bi-weekly payroll for salaried, hourly, union and non-union employees located across Canada.
What our client can offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefit plan
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Fantastic west-end location and company culture
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job #4344 in the subject line, or you can contact Antonia directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under serious consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Processing bi-weekly payrolls using Ceridian for employees across Canada
- Administer benefits for all employees and new hires, ensuring any changes to personnel status or policies are updated immediately
- Maintain payroll journals for finance system and reconcile all transactions impacting payroll on a bi-weekly basis
- Work closely with finance team to develop and improve controls around payroll to secure data validity, integrity and system interfaces
- Prepare and validate tax return information from HR source data and prepare and reconcile year end reports and returns
- Support the Payroll and Benefits manager in relation to RRSP, health and dental benefit analysis
- 3-5+ years of relevant payroll and benefits administration experience
- Payroll education (CPC Accreditation preferred)
- Multi-province payroll experience
- Ceridian experience preferred
- Analytical, organized and able to meet deadlines
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, team environment – must be approachable and willing to learn
- Handles confidential information with utmost discretion