Posted On 2019/10/11
Closing Date 2019/10/22
Location Etobicoke, ON
To apply please email email@example.com
Our client is a large international well recognized organization with a Canadian head office located in the west end and they have an immediate opening for a Payroll Manager. This is a really exciting opportunity to work with a world class organization and contribute to a forward thinking Payroll team. The Payroll Manager will be responsible for managing a small team of Administrators and be counted on to make decisions and improve processes.
This is a really exciting opportunity to work with a successful and forward thinking organization offering a competitive compensation package and career opportunities. If you possess the necessary skill sets and you are excited to take on this challenge email me you resume to the address above and quote job order number 4378A.
- Responsible for managing a team to process multiple payrolls across multiple locations
- Ensure team and payroll is adhering to government, other regulations and requirements
- Actively manage and develop the Payroll Administrators
- Work to identify an improve up payroll system capabilities
- 7+ years of progressive payroll experience in a large company setting with a minimum of 3 years in a management position
- Previous experience managing a team of Administrators working with complex payroll including unions and multi-province
- Strong payroll systems and reporting skills along with an understanding of the accounting functions for payroll