Posted On 2019/08/21
Closing Date 2019/10/19
Location Waterloo, ON
To apply, please email Cheryl.email@example.com
A sense of professionalism coupled with strong experience with audio visual equipment and the live event industry are key parameters for our current search for a Project Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a stable and growing company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 4334 in the subject line or you can email Cheryl directly at the email address noted above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Existing account maintenance, with possibility for new accounts acquisition
- Responsible for complete event production design and technical drawings; including video, lighting, audio, staging, and hydro
- Site inspections and documentation
- Responsible for direct communication with clients, and building quotes and maintaining budgets
- Building of equipment lists and labour requirement utilizing software
- Communicate with event staff and manage production meetings
- Manage all inventory for event
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Post-secondary education in a related program, e.g. Music Production
- Strong, working knowledge of audio-visual equipment
- Large, live event management experience