Posted On 2019/07/30
Closing Date 2019/08/31
Location Hamilton, ON
To apply please email email@example.com
Our mid-sized manufacturing client has an immediate opening for a Quality Control Technician. This is a permanent full-time position, available immediately. This position is ideal for a Food Science graduate with 1-3 years of quality assurance/quality control work experience in a food manufacturing setting.
What our client can offer you:
- Competitive compensation package including benefits
- Great work hours, 7-3 Monday to Friday
- Growth opportunities
- A ‘team environment’ where learning and collaboration is encouraged
- Convenient location, easy access via public transportation or car (parking available)
This is a fantastic “foot-in-the-door” opportunity to work with a growing company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job #4329 in the subject line, or you can contact Karen Hannam directly at the email address listed above.
We’d like to thank all applicants however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.
- Perform analysis of product samples, including performing chemical and microbiological testing
- Generate Certificates of Analysis for customers
- Report any unusual test results to manager
- Verify finished goods to production reports to ensure all product has been sampled
- Housekeeping and general upkeep of the lab
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of quality experience (preferably food manufacturing)
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Food Science, Microbiology, or relevant program of study
- Excellent organization, time management and English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Above-average computer and data entry skills