Posted On 2019/06/26
Closing Date 2019/07/27
Location Kitchener, ON
To apply please email Cheryl.email@example.com
Our client, an exciting and business in the Kitchener area is looking for a Quality Manager to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the Quality team and will be a hands-on Manager for the organization.
What our client can offer you:
- Well established, successful company
- Great culture
- Competitive compensation plus company benefits and bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a stable, yet growing company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please send your resume, quoting job # 4306 to Cheryl Crozier directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Manage workload of Quality team
- Provide guidance to inspection staff on projects
- Prepare activity and progress reports
- Implements and manages QA process improvements
- Manage development of documentation to support APQP
- Ensure open communication with production staff
- Establish and implement Quality goals for the organization
- A minimum of 5 years management experience
- Post secondary education a related field required
- ASQ certification is an asset
- Experience managing Quality in a manufacturing environment, is required
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills. (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Functional knowledge of SPC, TS16949 / ISO14001, APQP, PPAP, FMEA
- CMM Programming experience.
- Experience working with an ERP system