Posted On 2019/03/13
Closing Date 2019/03/30
Location Oakville, ON
To Apply email email@example.com
Our client is a rapidly growing Publicly Traded company located in Oakville, they have immediate requirement for a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A with a focus on sales and operational support. This is a newly created role that supports the business in understanding drivers of sales, operations, finance and divisional profitability through reporting, analysis and insights. This is an exciting opportunity with growth potential in a rapidly growing company focused on top line growth for an SFA who can see the big picture and is not afraid to use big data to shape business decisions.
Working across the organization the Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A will be responsible for working with large data sets from multiple systems then creating reports that present the information in a meaningful way. This role consistently drives to the ‘WHY’ something happened, correlating internal and external events to KPIs, as well as supports a culture of evidence based decision making. This is a high profile role within the organization and requires someone with exceptional technical, analytical and presentation skills.
Our client is offering a uniquely challenging opportunity in a highly visible role with a growing company. They also offer an opportunity for advancement, career development and competitive compensation package. If you meet the requirements of the role and are excited to learn more, send your resume immediately to Adam at the email address above and quote job order number 4160AA.
- Working with Corporate BI manager, champion the development and adaption of new BI tools and reports.
- Analyze data identifying risks and opportunities for and provide insights and recommendations.
- Provide ad hoc analysis to the business as required focusing on creating repeatable procedures where applicable.
- Identify, digest and communicate relevant data points with insights into business drivers
- Provide business insight into developing new markets and business line growth opportunities.
- Support FP&A and Finance Group in developing budget and forecasting inputs (Sales Funnel activities).
- Develop reporting tools for product costing analysis in collaboration with the Finance Group and Operations to reduce operational costs and improve profitability.
- Work with Finance Team to support implementation of costing system
- 3+ years experience in FP&A, sales and operational support
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Economics with a CPA or MBA
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work across the business including; Sales, Operations and Finance
- Strong presentation skills with experience presenting to senior level executives