Posted On 2019/10/11
Closing Date 2019/10/21
Location Etobicoke, ON
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is a rapidly growing Canadian based manufacturing and CPG company located in Etobicoke. Due to recent and expected growth our client is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A. This is an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst with 2+ years of FP&A experience looking for an opportunity within a growing organization where you can have an impact on decision making and grow based on your contributions. This is a fast moving, fast growing organization that recognizes team and individual contributions and will provide growth opportunities.
Reporting to the Manager of FP&A the Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for working with cross functional teams in operations, sales and marketing to support and provide information, insight and analysis for better decision making. Our client is offering a competitive compensation package and a runway for growth. If you possess the necessary skill sets and you are excited to discuss this opportunity in more detail email me immediately at the address above quote job order number 4356.
- Develop, analyze and report on KPIs surrounding operations, sales and marketing
- Develop new reporting tools for senior management as well as the commercial teams
- Build and work with new financial models to support financial and operational decisions
- Working with operations to identify opportunities for best practices, synergies and cost reduction
- Working with sales and marketing to identify opportunities for increased market share, new product development, gross margin and profitability
- 3+ years in FP&A in a manufacturing, CPG or pharmaceutical environment
- Designated CPA or in final stages of completion
- Strong analytical skills and ability to business partner cross functionally with other areas of the business
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills