Posted On 2019/03/13
Closing Date 2019/04/30
Location Waterloo, ON
To apply please email Cheryl.email@example.com
Our client, located in Waterloo Region is adding a Sr. Supply Chain Manager to their rapidly growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company in the local area who is a clean tech manufacturer. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 4193 in the subject line or you can contact Cheryl directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Oversee purchasing, inventory and fulfillment operations
- Manage production and inventory control for global manufacturing centers
- Work with global contract manufacturers to ensure timely fulfillment of orders
- Responsible for the transportation of goods, working with 3rd party logistics providers
- Review, develop, implement and maintain processes and procedures for effective management of supply chain
- Analyze material requirements and expedite as necessary
- Maintain vendor files and work with KPIs
- Post secondary education in Supply Chain Management
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a related role
- Strong ERP experience
- Strong experience with Excel, Word and project management tools