Posted On 2020/01/06
Closing Date 2020/02/29
Location Mississauga, ON
To apply please email email@example.com
Our client, an established and growing accounting firm In the North West End is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team. Reporting to the Manager, this role is ideal for someone with 3+ years in a similar role who is motivated to deliver a high standard of quality service to their clients while enjoying a collaborative working environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 4466 in the subject line or you can contact Alexandra directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
What our client can offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- A great working environment
- Well-established and stable organization
- Prepare audit, review and notice to reader engagements
- Prepare financial statements for organizations from a wide variety of industries including NPOs
- Develop and maintain client relationships through effective communication
- Carry out additional tasks as assigned
- 3 plus years of audit and assurance experience in public accounting
- Completed or working towards CPA designation
- Thorough understanding of ASPE and CAS
- Independent and a team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills