Posted On 2019/04/12
Closing Date 2019/05/31
Location Burlington, ON
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is a national distributor of gas-powered products. Business is booming and as a result, they are adding to their team and hiring a TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REP.
Working closely with the product specialists, installation techs and end users, the Technical CSR will respond to inquiries regarding technical issues in a timely and professional manner. This role would best suit a mechanically-minded person who has amazing communication skills (written and verbal) and enjoys trouble-shooting/problem solving issues of a technical nature.
What our client can offer you:
- Competitive salary and opportunity to grow
- Great benefits and perks
- Friendly, high-energy team environment
- Convenient west-end location
- Recognized and trusted brand, a company you can ‘feel good’ about!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company in the west end. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job number 4232 in the subject line, or you can contact Karen Hannam directly at the email address listed above.
We’d like to thank all applicants, however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.
- In a support function, respond to customer needs of a technical nature in a timely and professional manner
- Follow up with customers to ensure their satisfaction with the service/recommendations they received
- Complete/issue warranty forms and related paperwork in a timely manner
- Order replacement parts as required
- Stay on top of new product knowledge and new technology to better service the customer
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong computer skills (MS Office)
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Familiar with gas and/or battery-operated equipment or HVAC is essential
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written
- Detailed, highly organized and able to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Team-focused but able to work independently as required