Posted On 2019/07/03
Closing Date 2019/08/31
Location Burlington, ON
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a manufacturer of custom packaging machinery, has an immediate opening for a Technical Writer (electrical and mechanical machinery). The role is ideal for a Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technician/Technologist or Mechatronics graduate with 2+ years of work experience and proficiency in SolidWorks, coupled with above-average written communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established and stable company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 4254 in the subject line or you can contact Karen Hannam directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under serious consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Create technical manuals and spare parts lists for custom mechanical and electrical machinery
- Maintain and update standard manuals
- Write machine-specific validation packages
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technologist/Technician or Mechatronics
- Proficiency in SolidWorks
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or Adobe InDesign would be an asset
- Excellent, time management, problem solving and organizational skills
- Amazing attention to detail, creative
- Clear and concise communicator, written and verbal
- Mechanical machine part and/or assembly detailing experience