Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4697
- Posted on: February 19, 2021
- Closes on: March 28, 2021
- Location: Brantford, ON Canada
- Category: Accounting & Finance
- Type: Contract
- Salary: $19-$24/hr Annually
To apply please email email@example.com
Our client is an established and international distributor with Canadian operations based in Brantford. Due to continued growth, they have an immediate opening for an ACCOUNTING CLERK for an open-ended contract position, starting ASAP. This position would best suit someone with 1+ years of general accounting experience, coupled with an accounting diploma/degree and strong computer skills, and is able to start work immediately.
*please note that this is an office based position, with strict COVID protocols in place
What our client can offer you:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Full-time hours, open ended contract
- Great people, training provided
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company in the local area. Our client is anxious to hire! Interested and qualified candidates please contact Karen Hannam directly at the email address listed above, quoting job number 4697 in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under serious consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Assist with reviewing payroll entries and reports
- GST remittances
- Assist with monthly and year-end reports and budgets
- Administrative duties as directed by the HR Manager and corporate head office
1+ years of relevant accounting work experience, demonstrating a solid understanding of GAAP
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Accounting or related program
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills, time-management, able to meet deadlines
- Enjoys working independently in a busy, small office environment
- Strong computer proficiency in Excel, QuickBooks (or similar accounting software)