Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4494B
- Posted on: July 14, 2020
- Closes on: August 31, 2020
- Location: Hamilton, ON Canada
- Category: Accounting & Finance
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $80k-$85k Annually
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, an established and growing company located in Hamilton, has an immediate requirement for an experienced Accounting Manager to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity, responsible for ensuring the overall success of a large Accounting Team. Reporting to the Director of Finance, this position is ideal for candidates who have proven leadership experience in a fast-paced, high-volume setting.
What our client can offer you:
- Excellent opportunity to hold a key role in an established and growing company
- Positive work environment
- Professional development and growth
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job #4494B in the subject line or you can contact Antonia directly at the email listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Oversee the day to day operations and responsibilities of the accounting team
- Manage AP, AR and Payroll staff
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- Improve processes and enhance current policies and procedures
- Lead software system implementation/upgrades as necessary
- Work effectively with other Managers within the organization, with a focus on company success
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- Post-Secondary education in Accounting or Finance and a minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in a high-volume environment
- A Professional Accounting Designation is preferred, but not required if the experience and skills meet the needs of the business
- Candidates must have proven leadership skills, having successfully managed a mid to large size accounting team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential for this position
- Candidates must be system savvy with advanced Excel skills