Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4664
- Posted on: November 17, 2020
- Closes on: December 20, 2020
- Location: Guelph, ON Canada
- Category: Accounting & Finance
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $65k - $75k Annually
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you be interested in working for a private growing company that is making a positive impact in the fight against COVID 19? Are you an Accounting professional with strong fundamental accounting knowledge and experience? Our client is a well established, stable Bio-Science company located in Kitchener-Waterloo area is looking to hire an Accounting Manager to join their growing team. The Accounting Manager will report directly to the CFO and help build the accounting and finance processes for this growing company. This is an exciting role for an Accountant that is looking to work for a company with purpose.
If this exciting opportunity to join a growing evolving company in the KW are is of interest to you please contact Peter Lister today at the email listed above and quote job #4664 in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
Why Work for our client:
- Opportunity for career growth
- The company has excellent 100% company paid benefits
- Stable organization that will remain strong during economic uncertainty
- Well respected senior management team
- Excellent work life balance
- Prepare and review monthly and yearly financials
- Work closely with external auditors
- Work with each department on budgets and forecasts
- Help build the accounting processes and procedures for the company
- Bank reconciliations
- Reconciling sub-ledger to general ledger account balance
- Other projects as required
- You must have your CPA, CA, CGA or CMA designation
- Ideally you have worked in Public Accounting working with small and midsize private clients
- Must have 3 plus years experience with full-cycle accounting
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be a problem solver
- Strong Excel is required