Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4628
- Posted on: September 30, 2020
- Closes on: October 24, 2020
- Location: Milton, ON Canada
- Category: Sales & Marketing
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $60k Annually
To apply please email email@example.com
Are you a highly motivated individual that has significant hands-on experience setting up selling marketplaces such as Amazon Seller Central and eBay? Are you looking for a career opportunity with an established and local Canadian company? Our client, a distributor located in Milton, is looking to hire an Amazon Product Specialist to join their team in a newly created position, focusing on e-commerce product management specifically with Amazon.
If this exciting opportunity to join a growing company in the Milton area is of interest to you, please contact Karen Hannam at the email listed above and quote job #4628 in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
What our client can offer you:
- Opportunity for career growth
- Competitive base salary, benefits and RRSP
- A stable, Canadian company that has been around for more than 100 years!
- Great people, flexible hours, conveniently located in Milton
- Decide on the opening Amazon Marketplace assortment and complete the requisite requirements to become an active seller
- Complete the requisite requirements including testing to qualify for “seller fulfilled Prime” certification
- Recommend tools and secure quotes to optimize Amazon Marketplace sales and margins
- Responsible for daily monitoring of Amazon seller performance metrics and work with management to ensure execution exceeds both Amazon requirements and competitor performance
- Manage the Amazon feed process to insure accuracy and prevent selling items that are out of stock
- Handle the Marketplace return process and proactively recommend actions to mitigate
- Forecast Marketplace volume and coordinate with Purchasing to insure service levels are maintained
- Manage and grow seller reviews and oversee/respond to customer feedback
- Explore opportunities to market private label/white label products on Marketplaces
- Stay current with Amazon Seller Central trends, mechanics, etc.
- Post secondary degree or diploma
- Amazon Seller Central experience is required, including 2+ years of Marketplace experience
- Sound knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to work independently, to meet objectives in a deadline-driven environment
- Team player with solutions-based mindset
- Experience with data analysis is considered an asset