Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4657B
- Posted on: November 19, 2020
- Closes on: December 27, 2020
- Location: Burlington, ON Canada
- Category: Human Resources
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: TBD Annually
To apply please email email@example.com
Our client is an established and growing organization with a Global presence. They are currently seeking an experienced Bilingual Human Resources Professional to join their Canadian head-office. This is an exciting opportunity to serve as the main point of contact for the entire Canadian employee base in the areas of employee relations, performance management, as well as employee engagement and development.
What our client can offer you:
- Benefits and pension plan
- Above average compensation
- Positive work environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established and growing company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 4657 in the subject line or you can contact Antonia directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Effectively serve as the first point of contact for HR related matters across Canada
- Provide HR expertise at all stages of the employee life cycle
- Provide guidance and advice to the business for any legal, employment issues and labor laws interpretations
- Facilitate employee onboarding, departures and internal transfers
- Maintain positive working relationships with the collective bargaining agent, assisting Managers with resolutions to grievances and attending labor-management committee meetings as required
- Develop, communicate and train employees on employment policies, procedures and programs
- Additional responsibilities and projects as needed
- Candidates must be fluently Bilingual (English/French)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent in experience; CHRP designation an asset
- Candidates should posses at least 5 years of progressive HR experience, with both tactical and strategic responsibilities
- Highly developed critical thinking, coaching abilities, conflict management, and problem-solving skills are essential for success in this position
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English and French) are required
- Experience working with HRM systems and advanced MS Office skills are required
- Post-Pandemic, this position will require frequent travel across Canada. Candidates must be willing and able to travel 25% to various business locations across Canada