Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4607
- Posted on: August 28, 2020
- Closes on: September 30, 2020
- Location: Kitchener, ON Canada
- Category: Accounting & Finance
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $100k - $115k Annually
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an Accounting professional with experience handling full-cycle controllership responsibilities as well as experience working with operations and providing financial data to help with business decision? Our client is a well established, company located in Kitchener is looking to hire a Business Unit Controller to join their dynamic team. The Controller will report to the Director of Finance and lead a team of 3. This role has a great mix of traditional accounting as well as business analytics to help the company make strategic business decisions.
If this exciting opportunity to join a growing evolving company in the KW are is of interest to you please contact Peter Lister today at the email listed above and quote job #4607 in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
Why Work for our client:
- Opportunity for career growth
- The company has excellent benefits and an excellent pension plan
- Stable organization that has seen a revenue increase during the pandemic
- Well respected senior management team
- Prepare and review monthly and yearly financials
- Act as the main point of contact for the General Manager for all financial matters
- Prepare budgets and cash forecasts
- Train develop and hire accounting team
- Create ad hoc reports for the business and corporate
- Prepare financial modeling to assist senior management in business decisions
- Other projects as required
- You must have your CPA, CA, CGA or CMA designation
- You must have strong operational accounting experience
- Experience working in either distribution, manufacturing, food, agriculture, or consumer packaged goods industry is required
- Strong business acumen is a must