Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4619
- Posted on: September 16, 2020
- Closes on:
- Location: Waterloo, ON Canada
- Category: Accounting & Finance
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: TBD Annually
To Apply please email email@example.com
Our client is an entrepreneurial Canadian based manufacturing company located in the North end of Waterloo, they are established and growing and looking for a Controller. This is an exciting opportunity to work with and be a part of a rapidly growing and well managed Manufacturing company experiencing growth in a highly visible role. The Controller will report into the VP of Finance and manage a team of four while leading the month end process, management reporting and costing.
Our client is offering a challenging opportunity for someone to make an impact on the profitability of operations. The company offers a competitive compensation package and great working environment for the right candidate. If you possess the necessary skillsets and this sounds like the challenging opportunity that you have been looking for then send an email immediately to the email address above and quote job order number 14473.
- Lead the accounting function managing a team of 4
- Work with President to ensure operational and margin profitability
- Lead Financial Statement preparation and month end close
- Financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and analysis and management reporting
- Analyze and provide commentary on month, quarterly and annual performance
- Support the operations and management to identify areas for cost savings and productivity increases
- Accounting designation required, CPA
- 5+ years relevant experience in manufacturing
- Strong cost, accounting operations and analytical background