Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4715
- Posted on: January 29, 2021
- Closes on: February 28, 2021
- Location: Kitchener, ON Canada
- Category: Accounting & Finance
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $65k-$75k Annually
To apply please email email@example.com
Do you have experience working in accounting for a manufacturing company? Have you worked closely with operations on costing, and inventory? If you answered yes to these questions, you could be an excellent candidate for a role we are currently recruiting for! Our client, located in the greater Kitchener, is looking to add a Cost Accountant to their team! If you have handled costing in a manufacturing environment or project costing and you are looking for a role that will allow you to also assist with month end, budgets, forecasts and reporting then this could be a great opportunity for you.
What our client can offer you:
- Opportunity for career growth
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Pension plan
- Profit share
If this opportunity to be part of a successful organization sounds exciting to you, don’t hesitate! Send your resume, in confidence, to Peter Lister, and quote job # 4715.
We’d like to thank all applicants however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.
- Liaise with management, providing appropriate information when needed to assist with decision making and forecasting
- Reporting, financial analysis, and year end preparation
- Track costs, and labour, using an ERP system, making adjustments where necessary and preparing the necessary reports
- Variance Analysis
- Inventory reporting
- Support the budgeting process
- Assist with preparing budgets, and additional reporting when required
- Margin analysis
- Work with manufacturing on cost reduction initiatives
- Develop and maintain ROI analysis
- Must have an accounting degree or diploma
- Desired however it is not a requirement to have your CPA or actively working to obtain your designation
- Minimum 2 years working in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent people skills is required as you will be working cross functionally with operations, engineering, purchasing and sales