Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4722
- Posted on: February 5, 2021
- Closes on: March 21, 2021
- Location: Hamilton, ON Canada
- Category: Administrative Professionals
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $40k-$45k Annually
To apply please email email@example.com
Due to growth, our established Hamilton manufacturing client has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative, starting ASAP. This position is best suited to someone that has previous customer service experience (preferably, from food manufacturing), has experience facilitating orders from inception to shipment, and has excellent data entry accuracy and strong communication skills.
*PLEASE NOTE that this is an office-based position, with COVID protocols in place.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you, please contact Karen Hannam at the email listed above and quote job #4722 in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
What our client can offer you:
- Great company with a rich history and good reputation
- Friendly, tenured team – great support and hands-on training!
- Growing company that supports and encourages professional growth
- Competitive salary with good benefits
- Convenient location, accessible by public transportation
- Receive and manage orders from customers located around the world
- Enter orders into the ERP system and follow through to shipment, ensuring timely turn-around time
- Respond to customer calls and emails promptly
- Prepare customs forms for export shipments
- Work closely with other departments to coordinate shipments
- Regular communication with customers regarding shipment status, pricing, etc.
- At least 5 years of customer service experience (from manufacturing/food manufacturing)
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Post secondary education diploma/degree
- Motivated and resourceful problem-solver who works well with others and can meet objectives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Pleasant personality, approachable and collaborative
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, and ERP)
- Second language (any!) would be considered an asset