Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4391
- Posted on: November 25, 2020
- Closes on: February 7, 2021
- Location: Niagara, ON Canada
- Category: Accounting & Finance
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $120k-$140k Annually
To apply please email email@example.com
Our client, an established and growing home builder in the Niagara Region, has an immediate opportunity for a Director of Finance to join their team. This strategic, yet hands-on opportunity will lead all financial administration, risk management, business planning and budgeting for the organization. The Director of Finance opportunity is ideal for an experienced finance professional who is committed to supporting and enhancing an entrepreneurial, positive work culture. Previous experience in the home building, construction or real estate development industry is preferred.
What our client can offer you:
- The opportunity to be a key member of a successful, well-known company
- Positive work environment and company culture
- Competitive salary and benefits package
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an award-winning company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job #4391 in the subject line, or you can contact Antonia directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the integrity of all financial records and reporting, leading the Accounting and IT teams to ensure timely and accurate monthly reporting and analysis
- Lead the preparation and analysis of the annual budget, capital budgeting and annual/monthly forecast
- Leverage technology and other tools to build simple and effective reporting to support business decisions
- Maintain and develop financial systems, processes and procedures
- Create and review analysis and reports of financial and operating data
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business; CPA designation is required
- Minimum of 10 years of management experience, with proven success leading a team to reach company goals and objectives
- Experience working in Home Building, Construction or Real Estate Development is highly preferred
- Extensive experience in financial modelling, forecasting, cash flow management and variance analysis is required
- Candidates must have a proven track record of developing quality relationships with external partners including legal and tax advisors, banks, insurance and the like
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment when making business decisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization is essential for success in this position