Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4565b
- Posted on: September 4, 2020
- Closes on: October 18, 2020
- Location: Burlington, ON Canada
- Category: Accounting & Finance
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $120-$140k Annually
To apply please email email@example.com
Our client, an established and growing Real Estate and Development company in Burlington, has an immediate opportunity for a Director of Finance to join their team. This strategic, yet hands-on opportunity will lead all financial administration, risk management, business planning, strategic deal analysis and budgeting for the organization. This opportunity is ideal for a finance professional who is comfortable working as part of a small team, creating new processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and accuracy. The ideal candidate will be committed to supporting and enhancing an entrepreneurial, positive work culture in a small company setting.
What our client can offer you:
- The opportunity to be an integral part of an award-winning company
- Positive work environment and company culture
- Competitive salary and benefits package
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a respected company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job #4565 in the subject line, or you can contact Antonia directly at the email address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under serious consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly reporting and analysis
- Maintain and develop financial systems, processes and procedures to improve overall efficiency and information flow
- Lead the preparation and analysis of the annual budget, capital budgeting and annual/monthly forecast
- Assess and analyze current and upcoming projects
- Create and review analysis and reports of financial and operating data
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Manage and lead a small team
- Candidates must have experience working within the Real Estate, Development or Residential Construction industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business; CPA designation is required
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive experience, with proven success implementing new processes and procedures to improve overall efficiencies
- Extensive experience in financial modelling, forecasting, cash flow management and variance analysis is required
- Candidates must have a proven track record of developing quality relationships with external partners including legal and tax advisors, banks, insurance,
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment when making business decisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a small company environment is key for success in this position