Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4693
- Posted on: January 6, 2021
- Closes on: January 27, 2021
- Location: Burlington, ON Canada
- Category: Human Resources
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: TBD Annually
To Apply, please email email@example.com
Our client based in Burlington is a Canadian based success story looking to scale their business. To that end, they are adding a new position, Director, Talent and Culture to drive company culture and develop people as managers and employees. Our client is offering a unique opportunity for a forward-thinking HR professional with experience in and passion for corporate culture and people development.
The Director, Talent and Culture is a new role that supports the execution of strategic HR programs, oversees the organization’s day-to-day operational HR needs and offers the opportunity to help shape the future of the HR function as the company grows. The successful candidate will be responsible to develop the company’s HR program on a national and international scale. As a member of the senior management team, you will report directly to the President. You will focus on forming strong working relationships with people at all levels, inspiring them to achieve results consistently and efficiently. You will have a self-confident, extroverted style that can enliven and positively influence individuals and groups. The successful candidate will be instrumental in implementing practices and initiatives relating to organizational development and a high-performance culture.
Our client is offering a unique and challenging opportunity to directly impact the performance of the company and shape its future trajectory. They also offer a competitive compensation package and excellent working environment. If you possess the necessary skillsets and you are excited to learn more about this opportunity email the address above and quote job order number 4631
TOP 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Employee Development and Engagement Program
- Build a scalable professional development program that aids in growing employee capabilities, promotes career progression and supports organizational goals and
- Build partnerships with managers to coach, mentor and positively influence employee relations and business unit
- Evaluate, develop and recommend long-term strategies and initiatives to promote and achieve a culture of excellence and high engagement.
- Hiring, Onboarding and Retention Program
- Plan human resource requirements, together with the senior leadership team, that support organizational goals and
- Develop and implement recruiting, onboarding and retention strategies to attract and retain top talent.
- Performance Management Program
- Develop and execute the performance management program including compensation.
- Health and Safety Program
- Oversee the company health and safety program and compliance with
- HR Policy and Procedure Management
- Ensure that HR policies and procedures are current and legally
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
BY 6 MONTHS…
As a member of the senior leadership team, you are a key contributor to the strategic planning and organizational development process. You have a good understanding of high-level company processes and the core functions and responsibilities of all roles; job descriptions are updated to reflect core values, competencies and key results as required. HR policies and procedures are reviewed, up-to-date and legally compliant; the hiring and onboarding programs are ready to launch.
BY 12 MONTHS…
The hiring and onboarding program is functioning seamlessly and we are positioned to attract “A” players. Through consultation with key internal stakeholders, you have sourced/developed and launched the Performance Management Program. You have completed an internal assessment and analysis of employee engagement and delivered recommendations for the Employee Engagement Program with a rollout plan.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Very strong leadership and communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment – believes in AGILITY
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Customer focused – Customer first
- Team player with superior collaboration skills
- Medium and long-term strategic thinking & vision
- Displays accountability and meets deadlines
- Committed to ongoing learning of HR developments and practices
QUALIFICATIONS & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 7+ years of experience in HR Management and/or Talent & Culture Development
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record of development and implementation of HR Programs
- Experience working with a growing organization.
- Ability to travel as required