Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4629
- Posted on: September 28, 2020
- Closes on: October 18, 2020
- Location: Vaughan, ON Canada
- Category: Sales & Marketing
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: TBD Annually
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is a brand name leader in home appliances, and they have an immediate opening for a newly created position, E-Commerce Sales Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a background in both sales and e-commerce marketing to leverage their skills as a Manager in a best in class organization. The qualified candidate for this role must have the following experiences: Amazon Marketing Services, (AMS), direct sales and responsibilities for quotas and some knowledge of Direct to Consumer marketing.
Our client is offering a unique opportunity to challenge yourself in both sales and marketing with a best in class brand name company. They also offer a competitive salary and compensation package and great working environment. If you possess the necessary skills and you are excited to learn more about this opportunity email your resume immediately to the email address above and quote job order number 4629.
The E-Commerce Sales Manager is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to generate exponential sales growth for Amazon and all pure-play online retailers, including the newly implemented Direct To Consumer (DTC) website. This role will be responsible to achieve annual sales goals with pure-play online retailers. With focus on driving traffic & sales, the E-Commerce Sales Manager will lead AMS campaigns and content planning, while tracking results to evaluate Return On Investment. Critical to the success of this position is the support and interaction with internal and external cross functional teams, including sales, marketing, forecasting, planning, retailer services and customer contacts within each retail account. This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing, and will work extensively with the VP of Sales
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, drive and implement the national e-commerce strategy in line with the overall business strategy to drive disproportionate sales growth for eTailer accounts.
- Manage product assortment including innovation roadmap, pricing, promotions and content optimization to drive sales and share growth.
- Manage Amazon Sponsored Product Ad campaigns and Promotions, including e-commerce store.
- Manage all day-to-day e-commerce operations including the P&L of the e-commerce structure.
- Develop and execute annual DTC sales & marketing plans
- Manage and expand the online business working closely and developing solid relationships with key partnering accounts.
- Serve as lead for creating a best in class user experience across all DTC touch points: digital engagement, fulfillment, returns processing, etc.
- Business degree and 5+ years’ experience working with retailers
- Previous experience in direct sales, ideally to retailers where you have been responsible for delivering on a sales quota or budget
- Previous experience marketing experience, specifically working with Amazon marketing tools like Amazon Marketing Services (AMS)
- Marketing related experience with Direct to Consumer strategies and websites, (have worked with terms like A+)
- Above average communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to make presentations in front of big group
- Ability to work collaboratively with customers and internal stakeholders like sales, demand planners and buyer