Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4684C
- Posted on: January 18, 2021
- Closes on: February 21, 2021
- Location: Kitchener, ON Canada
- Category: Supply Chain
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $50k-$52k Annually
To apply please email email@example.com
Are you an experienced supply chain professional with knowledge of supply and demand forecasting? Are you interested in working for a well established, local company? Our client located in the Tri-City area is hiring a Forecast Analyst in full time role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 4684 or email Cheryl at the address listed above.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Review and analyze demands of product line
- Cultivate and maintain strong communications with various offices to ensure excellent communications and flow of product
- Review customer forecasts to ensure demand can be met
- Maintain accurate sales data
- Review inventory levels
- Assist where needed, with logistics and delivery issues
- Develop and analyze KPI reports
- Post-Secondary education in a related discipline, such as Business, or Supply Chain and Operations
- Minimum of 2 years related experience
- JDA, Cognos experience required