Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4695
- Posted on: January 21, 2021
- Closes on: February 21, 2021
- Location: Guelph, ON Canada
- Category: Human Resources
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $70k-$80k Annually
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client located in Guelph is looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team. Reporting to the VP Operations, the ideal candidate will have 5+ years of Health and Safety experience. If you are an experienced, confident, flexible, team player this is a great opportunity to join a successful organization in the local area.
Benefits of working for our client:
- Opportunity to join a well established, successful company
- Canadian owned and operated
- 100% employer paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Competitive compensation
If this exciting opportunity to join a great local company is of interest to you please contact Andrea Pascoe at the email above and quote job #4695
We’d like to thank all applicants however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.
- Manage and maintain Health and Safety program, policies and procedures
- Conduct regular inspections of workplaces, tools and equipment
- Stay up to date on legislative changes and update policies as necessary
- Conduct training, orientation, and safety sessions
- Manage and administer WSIB claims and appeals and return to work
- 5+ years of Health and Safety experience
- CRSP, CRST, CHSC or NCSO certificate is an asset but not required.
- Ability to adapt and work well in a team environment.