Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4663B
- Posted on: November 26, 2020
- Closes on: December 31, 2020
- Location: Burlington, ON Canada
- Category: Accounting & Finance
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $50k-$60k Annually
To apply please email email@example.com
Our client, an established and growing company located along the Burlington/Oakville border, has an immediate requirement for an Intermediate Accountant to join their team. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this position is responsible for a wide range of general accounting duties including accounts payable, inventory control, product costing, monthly account reconciliations and other projects as needed. This role is ideal for candidates who have experience working in the manufacturing or distribution industry and are in pursuit of their accounting designation.
What our client can offer you:
- Excellent opportunity to join an established company
- Positive and flexible work environment
- Career stability and opportunity for eventual growth
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly respected manufacturing company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job #4663 in the subject line or you can contact Antonia directly at the email listed above
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Calculate monthly cost of sales in financial statements
- Handle accounts payable for all inventory related purchases
- Month end reporting and reconciliations
- Serve as the main point of contact for the organization and reconciliation of annual physical inventory count.
- Additional duties as required
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive accounting experience in a manufacturing setting
- Candidates must be working towards obtaining their CPA designation
- Strong system skills are essential for success in this position, hands on experience with ERP system is preferred
- Attention to detail and the ability to be self-directed working toward deadlines is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills