Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4731
- Posted on: February 19, 2021
- Closes on: March 28, 2021
- Location: Hamilton, ON Canada
- Category: Manufacturing & Production
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $19-$21hr Annually
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to growth, our established Hamilton manufacturing client has an immediate opening for a MACHINE OPERATOR, starting ASAP. This position is best suited to a high school graduate that has previous experience as a labourer, machine operator, warehouse or sanitation associate, has a strong work ethic, and is eager to learn and grow into a leadership role over time.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you, please contact Karen Hannam at the email listed above and quote job #4731 in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
What our client can offer you:
- Competitive hourly rate and good benefits
- OVERTIME available
- Great company with a rich history and good reputation
- Growing company that supports and encourages professional growth
- Convenient location, accessible by public transportation
- Perform basic machine maintenance, including fastening, lubrication and assembly
- Set-up and tear-down of equipment, following SOP’s and health and safety protocols
- Equipment cleaning and safe storage of parts/tools
- Daily housekeeping duties (manufacturing area, warehouse and yard)
- Perform hourly quality checks and equipment monitoring
- Completing paperwork for production and quality reporting
- Labelling, palletizing, and moving products from production are to the warehouse
- Previous equipment operator experience is considered an asset
- Clear and concise English communication skills (oral and written)
- High school graduate
- Physically capable of standing for long periods of time and lifting up to 75 pounds
- Available for shift work (3-week rotation: one week of straight days, one week on afternoon shift and one week on nights)
- Overtime is available – expected to work one weekend/month
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Criminal background check will be performed