Please fill out the form below to apply.
Reference Number: 4536D
- Posted on: May 15, 2020
- Closes on: July 11, 2020
- Location: Kitchener, ON Canada
- Category: Accounting & Finance
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: $90k - $100k Annually
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking to work for a company with a great corporate culture and has an executive team that is second to none in the Kitchener Waterloo Region? Are you an Accounting professional with strong fundamental accounting knowledge and experience working with the business on analytics, financial modeling, as well as budgets and forecasts? Our client is a well established, stable technology company located in the KW area is looking to hire a Manager of Finance to join their dynamic team. The Finance Manager will report directly to the CFO and lead a small team of tenured accountants. This role has a great mix of traditional accounting as well as business analytics to help the company make strategic business decisions.
If this exciting opportunity to join a growing evolving company in the KW are is of interest to you please contact Peter Lister today at the email listed above and quote job #4536 in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
Why Work for our client:
- Opportunity for career growth
- The company has excellent benefits and an excellent pension plan
- Stable organization that will remain strong during economic uncertainty
- Above average compensation packaged
- Well respected senior management team
- Excellent work life balance
- Prepare and review monthly and yearly financials and lead a team on 2 Senior Accountants
- Work closely with external auditors
- Work with each department on budgets and forecasts
- Track and monitor project budgets
- Work with the managers across the organizations business case analysis
- Prepare financial modeling to assist senior management in business decisions
- Other projects as required
- You must have your CPA, CA, CGA or CMA designation
- You must have strong operational accounting experience
- Experience with developing Budgets and Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) is also required to be successful in this role
- Strong Excel is required